Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Nursery Dreamin'

Don't even get me started on whether we'll actually have a dedicated nursery for the new baby, use a crib, etc. etc.

That is a post for another day. But even if the baby just has a corner of our room, you bet I'll make it cute!!

Of course, it's hard to "shop" without knowing the gender but, well, the girl stuff is just a lot cuter.

So in the meantime, it's fun to see the new nursery decor out there. More sophisticated than even four years ago. It soothes my stomach somehow :)

This is from Pottery Barn and it's called "Brooke." I love the combo of blue, green and pink.



Here's a close-up up the bedding. See the bird??



Look at the precious sheets and bumper pad!



I could accessorize with anything out-doorsy and whimsical (birds, trees...) and you know I love owls!!



Fun, huh??

No comments: