Friday, January 30, 2009

belly shots, 26 weeks OFFICIAL!

OK, I actually got dressed today so I took some better pictures!

This is at real as it gets, just for my faithful blog followers! At least I cropped out the ta-tas! By the way, the neked shots looked pretty stinkin' good, in my opinion! :) Don't worry, they'll never see the light of day!





Some with clothes on?? Sure!



Oh, but you still wanna see the neked belly? Okee dokee!!



And from the tattoo side??? Fine!! Gosh, you're so demanding!!



And a practice for what I'd like to send out for Valentine's Day. Some of Andrew, some of the fam, one of the baby!! I'm not crazy about the straight-on shots but we'll see what we can do.



Sstisfied???? :)

1 comment:

Brandie said...

So, so GREAT!
You are so brave...and BEAUTIFUL!!
I love those belly pics.

Treasure these last few weeks friend because this precious baby boy will be here before you know it. There is just something special about being pregnant. I can say that of course because I'm NOT. You know what I mean, the feeling of a baby moving inside of you - kicking, hicupping - its totally miracle stuff.

Prayers for you both.
Love,
B