Wednesday, February 4, 2009

OB report

It had been almost 6 weeks since I saw my doc just because we had car issues that prevented me from going to my last appointment. Oops.

BUT, thankfully, all is well. My blood pressure was fine and Ethan's heart rate was in the 140s, as usual.

My belly measured 30 cm for 27 weeks, but she said I've "always measured a little bigger." HUH?? I'm guessing it's because I'm tall. I don't feel big or think I look big, so I'm just letting it go. Weight was up 5.5 lbs in 6 weeks, so that's quite average.

As for his size, she said he feels kinda big--but that he'd probably be around Andrew's size, who was 8 lbs. 4 oz. at 5 days past my due date. She said anything under 9.5 lbs. should pose no problems as far as the birth. I would never complain about Andrew's size because he was perfectly healthy! I'd be fine with this one being the same size, even bigger, as long as he's healthy, too.

I refused the glucose tolerance screening but have to go in for some blood test. No thyroid test, either. Yeah!

And I go back in 1 month, then every two weeks after that! We're gettin' down there!

"So far, so good" as she said.

No comments: