Monday, May 11, 2009

OB update, five days past-due

Here are pictures of me from Mother's Day weekend. It was a lovely, relaxing day!







My folk's got me my favorite bottle of wine to celebrate Ethan's arrival, plus a two-pack of OPI nail polish (in the pink bag around the bottle).



My mom used the pink polish and gave me a poolside pedicure!!



As for the baby news, obviously Ethan is not here yet! I saw my OB today and she said I'm soft and dilated to 4 cm. She stripped my membranes since I'm already getting "false" contractions, so that may help. She thinks he'll be here in 24 hours--my guess is Wednesday. He and I are both healthy--so now it's just a matter of waiting!! I'm feeling emotionally GREAT and physically weary and definitely ready to "get the show on the road." I'm so excited to meet him and to know he is healthy!!

And I'll update more as we know more! Thanks for your well wishes and prayers-

No comments: