Friday, September 5, 2008

Shopping

...or the lack thereof. It is so tempting to start buying baby stuff!! And maternity clothes!! But I have resisted so far. Ok, well, I did buy one girl onesie that has a sparkly banner across the front and says "Future Beauty Queen." I can give it to someone if I don't use it--and it was only $2.
It helps that I don't know the gender and maybe won't until it's born. That sure limits the possibilities!!
Fall/winter maternity is already out. I am definitely not prepared to be at my biggest in early spring. That messes me up. Almost all of my maternity clothes are capris and sleeveless tops or tees. Certainly I can wear short sleeves and sweaters, but I'll need some long pants!! I have a handful of long-sleeve tops but that's about it so hopefully I can justify some new maternity clothes later--maybe for my birthday or Christmas!
Being due in May is super-exciting. We have nothing going on that time of year so it should be wiiiiide open for baby showers and then birthday parties. Woo-hoo!! God's timing is soooo perfect!!

No comments: