Thursday, September 4, 2008

Week 5 begins

Ok, this blows my mind. I was looking at a calendar today, the same one I was using to fill out my pregnancy calendar. I had May 13 marked as my due date. I got to thinking about the timing of the miscarriage and wondering how far along I'd been...and I thought, "Wait a minute. May 11 was Mother's Day...Monday, I went to work and felt miserable...and Tuesday was when the actual miscarriage happened."
On...the...13th!!

I am due the exact day I miscarried last time.

Isn't that such a God thing?? I was in amazement. What are the odds?? That's no coincidence, folks! I feel like it's just another affirmation from God that we're right where He wants us to be this time. Like He's smiling on us. I love that.

P.S. I'm feeling fine. A little low on energy at times, even breathless, like everything is harder. Very HOT. Definitely hungry and thirsty all the time. A little woozy from time to time but otherwise, GREAT!

No comments: