Friday, March 13, 2009

Dreams

I had two good ones last night! The first was, as usual, the baby squirming around and me seeing all this movement, and actually being able to make out various body parts--namely, a hand. It looked a lot like a free frog's paw with roundish fingertips. I kept telling people, "Look! A hand!" At some point, I could actually see through my skin and there were pink things floating around and I made a Telletubbies comment. Weird.

This morning, I dreamed that my baby boy was laying in a bassinet with two baby girls, like we were taking pictures. He looked exactly like a newborn Andrew! I so badly wanted to pick him up so I did and snuggled his face against mine and held him--and it felt so good. I told Drew about it this morning and he said, "You like babies, huh?" Oddly enough, it still hasn't sunk in that we're going to have a newborn in the house in a couple of months!! I do love babies and I adore the newborn phase and I'm so excited to meet my little boy!! Who, I need to accept, may or may not look just like his brother did.

No comments: