Tuesday, March 3, 2009

OB appointment update & belly shots

Saw my doc today, took Andrew with me so it was more fun than usual!! heehee
He was very intrigued with the Doppler--he said, "Mommy, I'm sorry you're hurt. Would you be all better?" I tried to tell him, we're just checking your brother's heart beat! He didn't get it.
So my blood pressure was fine, as always. My belly measured the same as last time, 32 cm. For 31 weeks, that means we're right on track. I only gained 0.5 lbs. this month. Evidently, I'm due for a growth spurt so maybe I'll gain weight and width at the same time soon! The indigestion/heartburn has been better for the last few days so if that keeps up, I know I'll be packing on the pounds!!
Dr. L said Ethan should be about 3 lbs. now--wow!! She also smiled when I told her I often feel like I can't breathe and said, "Well, I almost hate to tell ya, but that's completely common and normal." Yeeeaaahhh.
His heart rate has always been in the 150s-ish, but today was in the 160s. He'd been kicking around the whole time we were at the office so it made sense--he was wide awake and rarin' to go!!
I'm glad to be this far along but also glad to have two more months to get ready!
So far, so good!
I go every two weeks now--home stretch, baby!!

Here's me today, at 30.5 weeks.







No comments: