Friday, February 27, 2009

30 weeks: official belly shots (sorta)

No bare bellies since I was outside! :) This was Friday night, heading to me niece's 1st birthday party.

You CAN, however, see y'know...my head. heehee

It is funny how getting "the big picture" puts the belly in perspective.

My mother-in-law hadn't seen me in a long time and said she thought I looked smaller than I had with Andrew at this point. I am only a few pounds ahead, weight-gain wise--but of course I'm all stretched out now.

I came home and changed into a sleeveless top and comfy sleep shorts and Drew said, "Whoa, lady, you're biiiig." I looked in the mirror and, MAN! It is amazing, how big your belly gets!!

So, you take it all with a grain of salt! I'm just grateful that I'm not gaining all over or swelling up. Yeesh. Wait'll the heats sets in, huh?





No comments: