Saturday, November 1, 2008

Belly progress--13 weeks and 30%!

Here's me on Halloween at 13 weeks along. I believe you're seeing a shadow there.



Here I am at 13 weeks with Andrew. Just a little rounder this time.





We'll blame it on being ten pounds heavier and having stretched-out muscles! But I love looking pregnant so I'm not complaining.

I'm so excited to be 30% done!! That seems like a nice chunk, thank goodness. When I complete week 13 and hit 33%, I'll officially be in the second trimester! Woo-hoo!!!

The time is all at once flying by and dragging on.

When I think about my "big ultrasound" being only 7 weeks away, I get super-excited! Thankfully, there will be a lot of distractions between now and then!

I'm feeling pretty good for the most part. Just cranky every once in a while and definitely more tired than usual. I still have some aversions and cravings and mostly have to force myself to eat but it's all good. I think I may have finally gained a pound!

No comments: