Tuesday, November 18, 2008

OB appointment update

Today was my third OB appointment at 15.5 weeks and it was a quicky!

I am finally up about two pounds according to them, although my scale has barely budged. It's probably that huge Bunco meal from last night!

My doctor did find the baby's heartbeat, low just like last time. She could only hear it through the cord, because the baby was laying "far back." No wonder I haven't felt any flutters yet!!

The heart rate was 150, just like Andrew's usually was. Maybe we have another boy???? :)

Everything else came back fine! No worries, no concerns. I feel much better, too, over all.

My next appointment is actually for the "big" ultrasound on Dec. 22 and my next OB appointment is Dec. 23rd! I'll be at the half-way point then!!

Thankfully there's a lot to keep me busy to make the time go by faster!!

It was definitely reassuring to hear the heartbeat--there's a baby growing in there!!

Here's to another great month!

P.S. The number 11 carries a lot of significance for our family and today marks 111 days completed!! YEAH!

No comments: