Sunday, December 21, 2008

NEWS!!! Boy or girl??

It's official!!

IT'S A BOY!! It was obvious to us and the tech said there's no doubt--definitely a boy!! He was not shy and let us have a good look!

We are beyond thrilled. Drew said that while he thought it was a girl, he wanted a boy. Two sons!! We're so excited!!

The scan went well and everything looked great--it was so cool to see the heart, spine, kidneys, the umbilical cord...truly amazing stuff.

We're celebrating tonight and just over the moon!

Please leave a comment--it'll make my day! :)









9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your awesome news with us! Again, congratulations on having another son. Seeing Isaiah and Samuel grow together as brothers and best friends has been an awesome experience as a mom. Just wait, you'll see!

Tricia

Katharine said...

YEA! Boys are awesome, they LOVE their momma, Congrats:)

Anonymous said...

Yea!! Congrats Tab and Drew!! That's awesome! :)

Anna

Brandie said...

WooHOO!! I'm so excited for you.
I guess I'll have to pass down all my pink to someone else...wish I had some blue for you friend.
Congrats!
Loves and hugs,
B
PS...thanks for your FB comment, I love it when you check in!

Anonymous said...

Dumas Family
We are so happy to hear that things are going well. Two boys are definitley fun! I can't wait to see you have a big belly...I thing pregnant women are absolutely adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!
I am so happy with your good news! Having two boys has been the greatest experience in the world. You can look forward to the day that they give you two daughters! (And they will be full grown!)
Love in Christ!
Karen

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! I'm so thrilled for you. I guess those chinese calenders don't always tell the truth:) Congratulations!! It's gonna be so exciting for Andrew to have a brother.

Anonymous said...

oops, forgot to sign my comment. The one above is from Jen:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Tab and Drew and Andrew!
Congratulations! Another boy! Wowey! Tab, what are you going to do with all that testosterone! :) Glad things are going well. You're always in our prayers. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!
Love ya,
Tiffiny